- 4 Nights Bed & Breakfast in Male or similar in Double room
Paradise Island Resort & Spa 4*: https://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g2104579-d316954-Reviews-Paradise_Island_Resort_Spa-Lankanfinolhu_Island.html
- Return airport shared transfers in Male.
- International Airfare + Taxes
- Visa charges&Overseas travel Insurance
- Hotel City Taxes
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Meals, Tips, Laundry, Telephone, Optional Excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in ‘PACKAGE INCLUSIONS’
- The cost is based on 2 people traveling Any change in the no. of people travelling will lead to change in package cost.
- This is a quote only and we have not made any booking for you. Prices offered are based on availability at the time of quoting. It may differ at the time of actual reservation based on availability.
- The price is based on NON REFUNDABLE HOTEL RATES for which immediate prepayment will be required. More flexible deadlines are possible with consequently rates increase.
- HOTEL CITY TAXES: hotel city taxes have to be paid on the spot at departure.
- Driver waiting time at airport is one hour. Please advise if you prefer a longer time and we will calculate an appropriate rate for you.
- In case of exceptional occurrences, the program and the timing of the day in which they take place might be subjected to changes without undermining the good quality of the services.
- Please advise your acceptance of the above quote and Itinerary through email, In order to proceed with the booking
- The package rate is subject to change with the change in currency exchange rate as on the prevailing date.
- The standard check-in and check-out time of hotels are 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- It is recommended that you take insurance to cover you during your travel, medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/passport/personal effects, etc.
- It is responsibility of passengers to ensure that their passports and visas are valid for travel. Kindly contact the relevant Embassy or Consulate for same. Passport should be valid at least 6 months beyond period of stay.
- Visa Note:- Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at PSTTOUR can only facilitate in the entire process. We at PSTTOUR shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents. Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges/fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.